Friday, October 29, 2010

The Results Are In!

It was a good showing, especially considering how cold it was.  The field was comprised of: Tim, EJ, Andrew, Cory, James, Jake, Robby, Gus, and Rhone. 

Rhone won the Race in a time of 43min 27sec with Jake merely seconds behind. Everyone finished within 15min of Rhone. Nice job guys!



Our new friend Cory dominated the Track-stand with a demonstration of his balancing prowess. I did my best to outlast him, but nothing could distract him.
...
I did put up a good show in the skidding event, out sliding my competitors by a good 25ft. It was a good showing by all though.
 

Afterward, Rhone demonstrated his sportsmanship by passing out the beer he had just won to the top 6 finishers in the race. It was a great night and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Get ready for more alleycats this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment